Friday, June 1, 2012

Spectraflair Top Coat

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited just purchased some Spectraflair. I had a great buying exprerience. I bought it off e-bay from this seller: http://myworld.ebay.com/annas.art.asylum/?_trksid=p4340.l2559. She sells all types of pigments including magnetic. When the package came she left his nice little note!

Here's how it came. The only downside is that it is in a bag. This is ridiculously difficult to get the powder out. I finally found success with a metal knife. Metal = good for getting this stuff out. This packet is small...completely flat about 2 inches by 1. Please when mixing use a mask and gloves...this stuff is not safe in powder form as it can be inhaled easily. You only need a very very very small amount. We are talking less than a teaspoon small. I'd say about 1/2 teaspoon.  Once it gets in the polish you are good to go though.



I mixed the powder with Beauty Secretes top coat from Sally Beauty. Only 3.99 I think. I added some metal balls for mixing. So ladies here is my very first polish! I'm soooo excited :) I'm still working on the swatches and should have those pics soon. It is incredibly tough to take pictures at night with no natural light, so stay tuned till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment