Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Let's Dance! Swatches and Review

New Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Jewel Overcoat in Let's Dance



This has toe color written all over it! Yep these are my toes :). I layered this over Zoya Trixi

Left to right: Wet & Wild Kaleidoscope (A holographic top coat), Sally Hansen Ice Queen, and Let's Dance

Same as above


I love this new color by Sally Hansen. It just spoke to me ...buy me buy me! at the store. It runs for about $5 bucks. The glitter is just so different. The swatches really do not do it justice. It has this strange 3D effect to it with light blue and silver chunky glitter. It seems to me that the glitter is slightly curled giving it that effect. This is straight up chunky glitter, with no micro glitter. This is different than any other glitter I have seen. I would highly recommend picking this up. I love it! .....two more notes: The base drys really quickly, and the coverage is fantastic. If you have ever worked with chunky glitters before you know how obnoxious they can be. This applies like a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment